Victoria Jackson is an experienced litigator with an extensive background in criminal prosecution including driving under the influence, domestic violence, and sexual assault cases at the misdemeanor and felony level. She has conducted numerous preliminary hearings for hit and run, fraud, possession of narcotics for sales, burglaries and other general felony cases. She has also prepared countless cases for trial, including reviewing and coordinating discovery with defense, communicating with victims and witnesses, and negotiating offers and settlement dispositions. Overall, she has extensive courtroom experience, and has worked on all stages of litigation, including discovery, motions, preliminary hearings, and trials.
Victoria M. Jacksonvjackson@lynberg.com
When not working, Ms. Jackson enjoys exploring San Diego and traveling. She loves working out, relaxing at the spa, wine tasting, and spending time with friends and family.
Position at L&W
- – Associate Attorney
- – General Torts
- – Premises Liability Defense
- – Insurance Coverage
- – Juris Doctor
- – University of La Verne College of Law
- – 2020
- – B.A.
- – The Pennsylvania State University
- – 2010
- – M.A
- – The University of Texas at Austin
- – 2012
- – State Bar of California
- – Richard T. Fields Bar Association
- – CALI Excellence for the Future Award® (highest grade) in Trial Advocacy, Spring 2019
- – Mock Trial Award for San Diego Defense Lawyers’ Competition, Spring 2019
- – Dean’s List Academic Achievement Award, Fall 2017, Spring 2019
- – 2017 Richard T. Fields Bar Association Scholarship
- – 2017 San Bernardino Valley Chapter of the Links Inc. Scholarship